For a limited time only, Greenspoint Dental is offering a $125 teeth whitening package for only $29. The package includes a dental exam, a set of bleaching trays for your top and bottom teeth, and two tubes of gel. Click here for more details. There are lots of teeth whiteners out there for patients to choose from, some more effective than others.
- Teeth Whitening Gums advertise big results but very rarely deliver. They can be beneficial by generating saliva which fights harmful bacteria, but their actual whitening properties are minimal.
- Teeth Whitening Toothpastes can remove stains on the tooth surface. Be careful when shopping, however. A true whitening toothpaste should include the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance on the outside of the box.
- Crest Whitening Strips are an easy and inexpensive way to whiten teeth one or two shades. Most people wear the strips two times a day for thirty minutes at a time.
- Whitening Trays are the most effective at-home whitening treatment. Store-brand trays will be less effective than those that are custom-fitted at a dental office.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening can brighten teeth up to five shades and only requires a one-hour appointment with your dentist. During the procedure, a gel is applied to your teeth and then activated with a special light. Zoom! is great for whitening your teeth before a big event such as a high school reunion or a wedding.