If you are seeking to improve your smile, cosmetic dentistry is the procedure for you. Depending on your dental condition, you may require one or more of the different cosmetic dental procedures. Since it has long-term implications, it is important you choose the best Houston Cosmetic Dentist. At Greenspoint Dental, we provide comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services in and around the region. We can help assess your dental condition and recommend and pursue the best treatment option.
When Will You Need Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services?
Smile enhancement can have a significant impact on your overall appearance. Even the smallest changes through Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston can enhance your self-esteem, and confidence, and give you a greater reason to smile more. Modern advances in cosmetic dentistry enable us to achieve results ranging from missing teeth replacement to basic color correction and more.
As a trusted Houston Cosmetic Dentist, we are always working to improve the appearance of the teeth, smile, and mouth of our clients. We specialize in desired or elective treatments and solutions. This also includes cosmetic treatments providing restorative benefits. While this field of dentistry is mostly about aesthetics, it can also have a positive impact on your oral health.
- We can combine orthodontic procedures with cosmetic procedures to fix cracked, decaying, or chipped teeth
- This can also help lower the chances of further decay and infections
- Reducing grinding or bruxism can improve your teeth’s long-term strength
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
When it comes to our services in Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston, we offer many procedures to address your unique conditions. If you are unsure about the appearance of your teeth or oral condition, give us a call and our qualified staff will fix an appointment for an assessment. Some of the treatment options and procedures that we offer include:
- Inlays & Onlays: If you have a tooth with decay or lesser tooth structure, we can consider inlays. Onlays may be used if a larger portion of your tooth is damaged. Ceramic or porcelain materials are typically used and the benefits include additional strength, shape restoration, and preventing further decay.
- Teeth Whitening: Our Houston Cosmetic Dentist often requires you to have a single visit for your teeth whitening procedure. This will involve removing plaque and tartar before whitening with a whitening agent.
- Composite Bonding: This involves fixing decayed, discolored, or damaged teeth using a material that resembles your tooth enamel.
- Implants: If you have damaged or lost teeth, we may recommend dental implants depending on their condition. We work with materials that are almost indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Dental Veneers: Medical-grade ceramic is used in making customized caps to fix a wide range of cosmetic problems including cracked or crooked teeth, damaged enamel, and gaps.
Our services in Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston also include smile makeovers and full mouth reconstruction procedures.
What Makes us Different
Our professional team comprises Dr. Louis P. Bosse, dental hygienists, front office reception staff, assistants, and our bookkeeper. We specialize in all areas of cosmetic and general dentistry. You will notice that our staff will take the time to discuss your concerns, assess your smile, and consider the right treatment or enhancement procedures. At Greenspoint Dental, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful and healthy smile.
We will work with you to correct a wide range of conditions including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Stained teeth or rough spots
- Damaged or missing teeth
- Worn-down or chipped teeth
- Mismatched or misshapen teeth
Our specialized Houston Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Bosse has a specialization in Prosthodontics. From smile makeovers to clear aligners systems, we work with all types of procedures. Combining state-of-the-art technology with our skills, we are capable of helping you create the smile you always desired.
If you are looking for the right Houston Cosmetic Dentist, feel free to get in touch with us. Give us a call at (281) 823-9987 and we will be pleased to discuss your concerns, needs, and desires. You may also write to us using this Online Form and we will get back to you.