There is more to orthodontics than just straightening your teeth. Once your treatment gets completed, your bite will fit together better and you will have a better smile. If you do not get your crowded or crooked teeth, overbites, and underbites fixed in time, it can gradually lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and tooth loss. This is because overlapping teeth can become difficult or impossible to clean. A bad bite or malocclusions can create issues when talking or chewing, besides causing wear, clenching, and grinding.
If you struggle to articulate, chew, suffer from pain or soreness or feel less confident about your smile, this may be the right time to see an orthodontic dentist in Houston. We at Greenspoint Dental provide complete orthodontic services to our patients, both adults, and children.
When Do You Need the Services of an Orthodontic Dentist Houston?
If you or your dentist has concerns about the function of your bite, teeth alignment, or your smile, you should call our Greenspoint Dr office. Most of the time these problems are obvious, but sometimes they are subtle. You should call us to discuss your concerns if:
- You notice visible teeth alignment issues
- You have jaw pain
- You have difficulty in chewing or biting into foods
- You have trouble speaking
- You have difficulty closing your lips properly
- You have grinding or clenching teeth
Both adults and children can require treatment from our orthodontic dentist Houston. It is recommended that all children should get an orthodontic evaluation. The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that all children should receive an initial evaluation by the age of 7. After the evaluation, our dentist may recommend early orthodontic treatment if any problems are identified.
If you are uncertain about your dental condition, call our dental office. Our knowledgeable staff will listen to all your concerns and determine whether you need a dental evaluation or not before fixing an appointment.
The teeth are always in a state of movement. This means new issues may arise anytime. We specialize in designing and installing metal braces, ceramic braces, and retainers. Some of the direct results of seeking our interceptive treatment services include:
- Achieving facial symmetry by influencing jaw growth
- Creating room for crowded and erupting teeth
- Keeping space for un-erupted teeth
- Reducing or eliminating any risk of trauma to protruding teeth
- Reducing treatment time
- Eliminating the need for tooth removal
Orthodontic Services that We Offer
Our knowledgeable and courteous dental care team consists of Dr. Louis P. Bosse, dental hygienists, front office reception staff, assistants, and support staff. When you visit our office for your treatment, you will experience comfortable and relaxing environs. Our offices are equipped with modern and cutting-edge technologies to provide you with high-quality dental services and effective treatments.
Untreated malocclusions can cause a wide range of issues, including the following:
- Crossbites can cause uneven tooth wear and unfavorable growth
- Crowded teeth are difficult to brush and floss effectively
- Open bites can cause tongue-thrusting habits and speech problems
- Protruding teeth are likely to cause accidental chipping
Our orthodontic treatment services help you achieve much more than a pretty smile. It helps improve your dental and oral health.
How Are We Different?
We stand out from other dental services in a number of ways:
- Bosse has completed Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) and specialty training in Prosthodontics after completing his dental medicine education in 1991. He has also completed a Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics.
- We provide a calming and relaxing environment in our offices
- We use the latest dental technologies
- Our staff is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable
- All our patients get a thorough education on their treatment options
Our orthodontic dentist Houston will work closely with you to ensure you are making the right dental treatment decisions for your orthodontic problems.
Choose the Experienced Orthodontics Practitioners
Greenspoint Dental has been providing general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services to our patients in Houston and the surrounding areas since 1997. All our dental rooms are outfitted with advanced equipment including an intraoral camera and screens to provide you a clear view of your oral condition. This makes it easier for us to educate you and help understand your procedures better.
If you have problems with chewing, speaking, biting, or you are not confident about your smile, call us today at (281) 823-9987 to discuss your concerns with our knowledgeable staff. You may also talk to our orthodontic dentist Houston or write to us using this Online Form.