Michael Chukwuman from Nigeria has towed a vehicle and also lifted weights, each weighing about 330 pounds, by using his teeth—he might have the strongest teeth in Africa.
Michael is in his forties and was born and raised in a Mushin slum in Lagos. It is hard to find work in the slum, so in his boredom he discovered his teeth talent. He feels that it is a God-given skill and living a life in poverty helped him find it. He says his strong teeth are the result of strict dental care.
He makes his living through lifting heavy objects with his teeth at parties and has his own street performances. He has no plans to try to get a Guinness World Record.
If you also want to have the world’s strongest teeth, here are some tips to start your teeth training. Maybe one day you could tow a car with your teeth too!
- Eat food or consume drinks that contain Vitamin C, calcium, protein and phosphorus, which have been shown to strengthen the teeth and gums: strawberries, oranges, kiwis, broccoli, red peppers, dark leafy greens, milk, cheese, tofu, orange juice, etc.
- Avoid sodas, which can weaken tooth enamel and cause cavities. Also, brush your teeth after eating sweets or starches, so these items don’t stick to your teeth and start plaque build-up.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride. This helps to prevent tooth decay. Make sure you brush twice a day with a soft toothbrush. Brush up and down while holding your tooth brush at a 45 degree angle, and don’t brush so hard that you damage your gums.
- Rinse your mouth with a mouthwash that has antibacterial agents and fluoride. By rinsing daily, you can freshen your breath while destroying bacteria.
- Floss every day in between all your teeth to make sure food particles don’t remain and cause cavities or other advanced teeth problems.
- Make an appointment every six months at Greenspoint Dental so we can detect any potential problems and prevent them. This keeps your teeth always healthy and strong.
Contact Greenspoint Dental today to see how you can get super strong teeth.